Well it’s finally here! Our mobile guide to Taiwan for the iPhone and iPod is available in the app store now.
The features include;
- More that 900 points of interest that cover everything from hotels to hot springs to hiking.
- More than 2000 photos, many of which you’ll only see in the app
- Online and offline maps to make finding you way around so much easier
- Street addresses with both in pinyin and Chinese
- Easy to use: Search by district, category, distance, map or just browse through our photo albums.
One thing that we’ve really tried to push with the app is Taiwan’s superb outdoors. You’ll find that may of the points of interest are waterfalls, hikes, forest recreation areas, swimming holes, beaches, wild hot springs etc. and with the online and offline maps, it’s so much easier to find these hidden gems.
The Taiwan Adventures app can be downloaded from the app store for free. Inside you’ll find a free database containing information about Bali and Danshui and from the store, you can then make in app purchases for the other areas of Taiwan.
Hope you enjoy it! And look out for updates coming in the very near future!